Peradventurer's Concordance, Book of Genesis

  • 18:24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city 
  • 18:28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous
  • 18:29 and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found
  • 18:30 I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found
  • 18:31 unto the LORD: Peradventure there shall be twenty found 
  • 18:32 speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found
  • 24:5 said unto him, Peradventure the woman will not be willing
  • 24:39 unto my master, Peradventure the woman will not follow
  • 27:12 My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem
  • 31:31 for I said, Peradventure thou wouldest take by force
  • 32:20 will see his face; peradventure he will accept of me
  • 38:11 be grown: for he said, Lest peradventure he die also
  • 42:4 for he said, Lest peradventure mischief befall him
  • 43:12 again in your hand; peradventure it was an oversight
  • 44:34 with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come
  • 50:15 dead, they said, J–– will peradventure hate us, and will